Time for another interview, and in this episode, I sit down with Peter Rios of Comic Geek Speak and The Daily Rios to talk about comic book podcasting, the origins of Comic Geek speak and much more. You can find out more about Peter Here: http://peterjohnrios.tumblr.com/ Here: http://thedailyrios.com/ and also Here: https://twitter.com/peterjrios
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Cory and Joe are back together for a new podcast, and the show is a potpourri! They talk about:
- The evils of Candy Corn
- The new Moon Knight comic
- Do reboots work?
- Joe MAY go to Wizard World. Cory would rather read Deathmate. Sparks ensue.
- Cory and Joe discuss celebrities at comic conventions.
- Freaking and Geeking
All this and the proverbial Much Much More! What are you waiting for, Kirby says don’t ask, just download it!
Cory and Joe have outed themselves as Agents of HYRDA! So they go over a ton of news, opinion and other stuff in an episode that defies the idea of a theme. They talk about:
- Wrestlemaina 30
- The passing of the Ultimate Warrior and how he connects to a Tale From The Shop!
- They put over PWInsider, the BEST website for wrestling news, for Free!
- Oh, and they finally get to the Tale From The Shop. It takes a while
- They segue from wrestling to comics companies that wallow in nostalgia vs companies that embrace moving forward.
- Disney buying Marvel, the Muppets and Star Wars
- Cory does a Hangin’ At The Home story!
- Freaking and geeking
Plus the usual shenanigans and much much more!
It’s the week after April Fool’s day, and we’ve got CAPTAIN AMERICA SPOILERS!!! That’s right, if you ain’t watched the new Captain America movie, this episode spoils the hell out of it!
They also talk about:
- A movie theater with recliners
- Do the Easter Eggs ruin the experience for non hardcore fans?
- How is this going to change the TV Series Agents of SHIELD?
- If the movies go until 2028, will they need to recast?
- Joe’s addicted to Knights of the Dinner Table
- Joe goes over his eBay activity. I’d call it shilling, but he’d hit me.
- Where the hell that awful Miami Mice song came from…
- Freaking and Geeking
Guests, news and information, and classic comics rock with Cory Strode and Joe Rider and the rest of the WHEN Morning Show crew