Cory!! slacked on coming up with a theme for the episode, so for the first time in ages, it’s just comic talk. Cory!! and Joe talk about:
- Wal-Mart 100 page comics
- Why did people at Shinder’s call old comics “cheese”?
- Previous “big thick comics” that Joe and Cory!! liked as kids.
- Treasuries that were all original material leading to mini-series.
- Did the 100 page Monster books from Marvel do well?
- The Greatest Comic Ever Printed
- Cory talks sales of trades and comics.
All of this, freaking and geeking, the usual shenanigans and the proverbial much, much more!!