It’s the FallCon 2013 wrap up, complete with Joe getting a case of Con Crud, Cory!! actually having a night off, and a discussion of how the government shutdown actually affects them! They also discuss:
- Joe sends vague and confusing text messages
- Why one of the convention organizers was wearing a cowbell
- Cory impersonates Rochester from the old Jack Benny show. How’s THAT for dated and obscure?
- They discuss what they bought at the Convention
- Which super-hero cupcake did Mark Waid choose at the Convention
- Joe’s Mark Waid story from his comic shop
- Why the Minnesota convention really doesn’t need to knock themselves out to get “big name” guests.
- Santa Claus showed up at the convention
- Joe’s first convention as a dealer
- Freaking and Geeking
All of this and the proverbial much, much more!