Joe begins the show by violating copyright and wishing Cory!! a happy birthday. And Cory!! could not possibly care less. They also talk jobs, not giving a damn about the jobs, how to avoid a bajillion empty “Happy Birthday” messages on Facebook and much, much more until they get to the actual comic talk.
Oh, and if you are listening for Jin Wicked, Dan Mohr or Butch…sorry, they took the week off. Or Cory!! drove them away. Probably the latter.
- Cory!! discusses about how he may actually be useful after all
- Cory!! and Joe discuss the sales figures for comics in July
- Comic artists making big money with blank covers
- They talk about the Bookscan numbers for graphic novel sales in bookstores
- Joe and Cory discuss how they would order the All New, All Different Marvel
They also have the usual freaking and geeking, shenanigans and, as always, much, much more!