Joe and Cory start the show by remembering Elvis’s death, the Beatles at Shea Stadium and The Rutles at Che Stadium. They then jump into talking about Secret Wars, how the Marvel Universe was destroyed once back in the 70’s and why they should be connected.
You know. Nerd talk.
They also discuss:
- Cory’s love of Twin Peaks
- Cory travels back in time to 1993
- Joe visits two new Twin Cities comic shops
- Joe talks about a one-day show he’ll be going to
- Joe talks about the best donut shop in the Twin Cities. Donuts with bacon on them.
- They talk shops that have closed or just faded away and why
- They discuss what it takes to open a new comic shop in the current market and what these two new stores are doing differently.
- How comics companies wasted money over the years
- Freaking and Geeking
- Joe’s eBay adventures
As well as the usual shenanigans and the proverbial much, much more!!