We start the episode with Joe trying to run a bunch of spoilers by trying to get information about Cory!! and Jin taking off for a trip to Duluth. Thankfully, Cory!! distracts Joe with shiny objects. They talk about comics news, ordering the new Dark Knight comics, what can be done to turn DC around and other various topics including:
- Joe and Cory!!’s plans for FallCon
- Joe is delivered a steak by his wife. He doesn’t share with the rest of us.
- Cory gives advice on what to do if you have a shitty job
- Jin wants to become a toaster oven
- Cory attempts to turn the show over to Joe and we see why Cory!! runs the show
- Cory and Joe remind Jin they are too classy for fart jokes.
- Don’t worry, they get to comic books at some point.
- Jin complains about the shabby mini-donuts in Duluth, MN
- They discuss Dark Knight in frightening detail
- What is the essence of Storytelling?
- Joe invents the word Calivanting
- Freaking and Geeking!
- Jin has a HUGE revelation about herself she shares with us!
All of this, the usual shenanigans and much, much more!