Great Googly-Moogly, Joe has done it again, and with a minimum of sound bites!
This time around, Joe interviews his daughters, Dana and Holly, and asks them what it was like growing up with a Dad who ran a comic shop! They cover topics such as:
* The girls earliest recollection of Hot Comic St Paul and Krayz Comics.
* Their first comics and what they are reading now.
* Why Dana is mad at Cory!
* Holly’s… her…when she… you’ll have to listen.
* Italian shops.
* Where they like to shop for comics currently.
* How they felt when Dad sold or closed the comic shops!
* And a lot more!
It’s an extended Tales from the Shops, and it is ready for you to enjoy!