Remember how we ended the last show with a cliffhanger? You don’t? Why aren’t you paying attention? I swear, we do and do and do for you people and this is the thanks we get! Now listen to this podcast, clean you room and think about what you’ve done!
We cover all sorts of ground, such as:
- Geeking and freaking
- Joe is geeking on Star Trek Deep Space Nine and Claudia Christian’s autobiography
- Cory is geeking on the Star Trek/Doctor Who crossover comic, Amazing Spider-Man’s buildup to issue #700 and his participation in NaNoWriMo
- Joe is freaking about still being in Liberal Kansas, not finding the Wizard of Oz house, Justice League #1 having 54 covers and crossovers
- Cory is freaking out about missing out on the great graphic novel collections coming out this year
- They also discuss Walking Dead and Comic Book Men
- Tales from the shop talks about what to do when a shop owner would get sick and what it meant when Joe would say he was going go get gas
All this plus the usual shenanigans and much, much more!