Dark Knight 3: The Master Race is now out as a collected graphic novel, and Joe and Cory!! review it. They also discuss the two previous Dark Knight books, where they came from and their repercussions. It’s a special ALL Dark Knight episode! They also discuss:
- The passing of Jim Garr “The Toy Wizzard” a local convention mainstay and Baron Dave Romm, a local SF fan and interviewer
- Frank Miller’s career leading up to the First Dark Knight mini-series
- Retailer reaction to Ronin
- The massive sales success of The Dark Knight Returns
- How Dark Knight created the trade paperback market
- Miller’s art style changes between Dark Knight one and two
- The fan reaction to Dark Knight 2
- The various formats that Dark Knight 3 was sold as
- Cory!! also reviews the book Slugfest: Inside the Epic, 50-year Battle between Marvel and DC by Reed Tucker.
All of this, the usual shenanigans and the proverbial much, much more!!