The Fantastic Four is coming back, baybee, and Joe and Cory!! have GOT to talk about that! They talk about what they want as fans, how to make the book work in the modern era. They also discuss the history of the series, and how it went from one of Marvel’s top books to one of their midline books.
DC is also starting a new line of graphic novels for the Young Adult book market, and Joe and Cory!! discuss that stuff as well. They also talk about:
- Joe says that the Lee/Kirby run of the Fantastic Four isn’t classic, and Cory!! doesn’t drive to his house and beat him with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.
- Byrne’s run on the Fantastic Four, and what his favorite era was
- How should the main four characters be portrayed
- The death of the Inhumans
- What villains should they face?
- How does a comic shop owner stock graphic novels for the most impact
All of this, the usual shenanigans and much, much more!