It’s a fill in episode! Cory holds court on digital comics. He discusses the origins of the idea of digital comics, how the major and minor companies moved into digital comics, and where it all stands currently.
Cory then goes over the services he uses, what works best and what isn’t all that great, and the stuff he buys as physical copies and what he buys as digital comics.
He also discusses:
- Dan Didio being let go by DC
- What in the flaming blue hootie is microfiche?
- When did Marvel and DC start selling digital comics?
- What services are worth subscribing to?
- What are the pros and cons of digital comics?
- The love of used bookstores