No theme this week, just comics talk as Joe and Cory!! haven’t had a time to just talk comics as if they were hanging out at the comic shop, so you get to listen in. This week, they discuss:
- For some reason, Cory!! sounds like he is recording from the bottom of a well. No work yet on if Buffalo Bill told him to put the lotion on his skin or he gets the hose.
- What are Cory!! and Joe’s Holy Grails for collecting
- Joe talks about how the Transformers toys he sold at Hot Comics are still floating around
- A quick history of Marvel’s “Enigma Force” and Cory!! digs into the TRUE first appearance of the concept/character in Marvel Preview #4
- Cory!! wants to borrow $1.5 million from Joe for a comic
- How sales charts have changed since DC left Diamond.
- Joe introduces us to Z2 comics, who do graphic novels about musicians.
All this, the usual shenanigans and much, much more!