Sometimes you have topics and then sometimes we just have a bunch of stuff to talk about, and this is a week where Joe and Cory!! just have a bunch of stuff to talk about. They get into the recent information on DC trying to raise their sales after their year of contracting into their own distribution and editorial revamp, so Cory and Joe discuss:
- Cory!! got his Fauci Ouchie
- DC seems to have figured out why their sales have dropped, and it’s the least shocking story in comics
- How Marvel and Disney work so well together
- How Diamond and the publisher use sales reps in connection to comic shops
- Changes Diamond is thinking of making due to competition
- Marvel’s trade and hardcover reprint policy
- Cory gives more details on Public Domain publisher Gwanadnaland and YOU GETTING A BUNCH OF FREE COMICS!!
All of this, the usual shenanigans and much, much more!!