Joe and Cory start this week’s episode by going over the current comics controversies like the infamous Batgirl cover, Spider-Woman’s costume change, and other things the internet has been all upset about. They also discuss:
- Marvel and DC positioning their books for new readers
- Why publishers and artists need to learn when to listen to the internet and when to not care
- Why characters change when they start a new series
- Joe fills us in on what’s going on with his TSA job
- Convention news!!
- The latest horrific fast food concoctions
- DC is giving big discounts on their new series when Convergence is over, so Cory and Joe discuss how things like that affected his orders
- Cory read a complete run on The Walking Dead, and they discuss complete runs they have enjoyed
- The latest Comic Minute Joe does for some OTHER podcast (Amish Baby Machine)
- Freaking and geeking
- A tribute to Gene, Gene, the Dancing Machine
- And a special, POST CREDIT look at this year’s WrestleMania!
A extra long show, all of this, the usual shenanigans and as always, Much Much more!