We start the show with dick jokes, a discussion or Taco Bell Fritos shells and what to do with your ashes to make your loved ones happy…in a way, so it’s a typical beginning to this here Comic Book Podcast! They discuss:
- The Jared Leto Joker picture
- Cory being a Nutritional Anthropologist
- Cory’s new job and how it was like walking into 1997
- Reading comics month to month or “binge reading” in trades or large stacks of comics.
- Hickman’s Avengers run
- They discuss how they changes how the readers see cliffhangers, so Joe and Cory discuss their favorite cliffhangers in comics!
- Turning trade readers into monthly readers
- Odd, obscure DVD companies
- Memories of Verne Gagne on the occasion of his passing.
- Freaking and Geeking
All of this, the usual shenanigans and much, much more!