Joe and Cory!! discuss current comic book news and give their opinions about things that the internet has decided to go on and on and on about it. The big one is that comics sales are higher than they have been in over 20 years if you go by actual dollars. How does this affect the market, comics creators and publishers? We don’t know, but we damn sure like gabbing about it.
- Joe has changed jobs. Kind of. Technically. He explains it.
- Why double page spreads are a pain to read on digital
- Joe gets a mysterious phone call
- They talk about Crazy Horse monument and Logan’s Run
- How obsessed are Minnesotans with weather and a discussion of Tornado Alley
- WHERE IN THE FLAMING BLUE HELL IS THE COMIC BOOK TALK, YOU JERKS?!??!!
- Tales of dealers and artists at Conventions being jerks
- Dan Slott vs John Byrne
- Why Cory!! gets no pudding
- Freaking and Geeking
Plus the usual shenanigans and the proverbial much, much more!