Joe and Cory!! discuss recent changes in how DC and Marvel work with comic shops. Joe discusses why DC was a great partner with retailers and what it actually MEANS to be a publisher partner with retailers.
They also discuss:
Jin is moved to St Paul, and Cory!! decided to do it on the hottest day of the year
Cory!!’s attack cat
- Is it worth it to go to “midnight releases”?
- Why DC You belly flopped and rumors are the DC is already cutting bait
- Is it possible in today’s market to start a new super-hero universe?
- Why comics publishing echoes professional wrestling
- Do licensed books drive sales any more?
- Can the Legion of Super-Heroes make it in the current market?
- Joe updates us on what he’s getting rid of on eBay. He asked Cory!! to cut out when he showed how poorly he planned the segment. Cory!! left it in, just to show he can the power of editing. BEWARE!!
- Freaking and Geeking!
All of this, the usual shenanigans and, as always, MUCH MUCH MORE!!