Joe picked the theme again, so it sucks. We have decided to let the listeners decide, so let us know what theme YOU would like us to stick with! There’s a lot gong on in this episode including:
- -The upcoming Minnesota Conventions
- -Cory’s adventures with Russian hackers
- -William Shatner Going Commando
- -Comics that Joe picked up to read while in Vegas
- -A man who is putting together a complete collection of everything DC has ever published
- -Specific collections, Joe with Photo covers, Cory with Ecs, Marvel monster reprints, and Black and White magazines.
- -Cory talks about a friend who’s collection dream was a complete run of the Avengers and how it saved a comic shop
- – Geeking and Freaking
- -Cory talks about the Comics Bulletin interview with Don McGregor about his Black Panther run.
- -Don McGregor’s work at Warren
- -Joe talks about the latest Star Trek novels
- -Cory talks about the current Spider-Man comics and Walt Simonson on Avenges
- -Joe went to see the Blue Man Group
- -Grant Morrison’s leaving DC and super-hero comics
- -Star Trek conventions
And proverbial much much more as well as the usual shenanigans.