Cory!!, Joe, and the ever-elusive Butch are off on the road to Menominee to find comics shops, the original owner of Hot Comics St. Paul and cheese. Ride along as they talk nerdy stuff like:
- KOA Campgrounds and old video games.
- More discussion of favorite single issues of a comic which leads to further discussion of comics
- Joe and Butch Moo every time they see a cow on the side of the freeway.
- Do you feel the compulsion to get the last issues of a comic you dropped before it was canceled.
- Joe promised we would stop at a cheese shop on the way home, but we didn’t. We didn’t. And I am still sad about it.
- What is up with Norman Osborn?
- Wrasslin’ talk
- Iron Man 2020
- How you knew comics prices where about to go up when we were kids.
All of this, the usual shenanigans and much, much more!