All sorts of news in the comics world this week at the upper levels, and Joe and Cory!! have something to say about it. Because if they didn’t there wouldn’t be a podcast. They discuss how the head of Marvel films, Kevin Fiege is not in charge of ALL of Marvel including TV and publishing. They then discuss the rumored new Crisis and 5G reimagining at DC comics. They also discuss:
- Thanksgiving plans for both Cory!! and Joe.
- Airport follies with Joe
- What Marvel needs to revamp for their collected editions.
- Why movies at the theater are so dim. Not stupid, dim as in not bright.
- Cory!! talks about why he won’t go to WWE TV tapings of Raw or Smackdown
- Joe’s got a thing for butts.
All of this, the usual shenanigans and much, much more!