As we start the new podcast, Joe is switching e-mails and is spending his time down in the archives deciding what comics he’ll be selling through the year. They also talk about:
- Joe’s perfect maintenance of the show’s e-mail address
- We answer an e-mail from a listener. That’s right. An actual e-mail.
- Cory says he’ll get to a story about pudding in geeking and freaking. SPOILER! He forgets about it. No pudding story.
- So…what do you do when the comics you love are ending? How do you find new comic series worth reading?
- Cory and Joe talk about how they discover new books, especially as they don’t go into comics shops as much any more.
- DCBS offers a LOT of deep discounts on new comics
- Following creators and editors
- Joe and Cory give a rundown of Indy books they like
- Freaking and geeking
All of this and the proverbial much, much more!