It’s the last day of Summer and Joe starts off by talking about how Cory doesn’t like to wait for things, so Cory tells stories about how his parents may have had some trouble hiding presents for Christmas! Cory and Joe also got an e-mail to discuss on the show from James T, which leads them to discuss:
- Can you have a traditional comic shop in a small city (10,000 – 30,000 people)?
- What sorts of things CAN a shop in a small city do to diversify?
- How do you reach new customers in small cities?
- How long can something be called New?
- How Cory figured out the mystery in Original Sin
- How they decide on what high end reprints to purchase
- Freaking and Geeking
All of this and the proverbial much, much more!!