Joe and Cory are going to talk about their favorite time periods for different comic books companies. However, you KNOW that they can’t just start like that. Joe has shenanigans to get through. He is trying to get rid of one of his DVDs, and this leads to a discussion about great director’s commentary. They also discuss:
- Joe and Cory got together to to watch SummerSlam
- Joe talks about trading comics book trades for omnibuses
- A comparison of Jesus Christ Superstar and Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter
- When Cory and Joe Loved Marvel Most and when that changed
- When Joe loved Marvel Most and when that changed
- When Cory and Joe loved DC and when that changed
- When Cory and Joe loved Image the most and when that changed. OK, this one is current for Cory, so it hasn’t changed yet. So watch it.
- Caliber’s subscription service.
- A new American Food segment about a new Breakfast beer!
- Freaking and Geeking
- Cory goes on an old school rant. I mean Pre-”warm and Fuzzy” Cory. I mean pre- The Four Agreements Cory! I mean “The Most Mizzerable Son Of A Bitch ON The Planet!” Cory!!
We DID have a run-in by Jin Wicked at the end, but technical difficulties caused that part not to be recorded. You can blame Cory!!, since it is probably his fault. He is kind of a doofus. All of this and the proverbial Much, Much more!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download