The gang is all here, as Cory, Jin and Joe talk about the second Batgirl collection. This leads to discussion of trends within comics, including a discussion of the good, the bad and the ugly of different historical trends in comics like the post Watchmen “Grim and Gritty” and the “Big Events” that followed the Death of Superman. They also discuss:
- Power Rangers #1 sells 100,000 copies
- A Tales from the Shop about the Power Rangers toys
- Joe’s toy sales vs comics sales
- Jin and Joe take a candy break
- Discussing comic book inking
- Creators following trends
- Grim and Gritty comics that worked and didn’t work
- A villain who shoots green beans out of his butt. OK, you’ll have to listen to it.
- Who the hell is Green Arrow?
- Cory!! discussed the Mike Grell Green Arrow run.
- Jin hates chiropractors
All of this, the usual shenanigans, Jin drinks WAY too much and the usual much, much more!